Are you ready to start a lucrative career as a Franchise Consultant? Learn more about our Certified Franchise Consultant Training program. Start your own business at the lowest price in the industry today. Click here to learn more.
- What is a Franchise Consultant?
- Difference Between Franchise Consultant and Franchise Broker
- Franchise Consultant Job Description
- Franchise Consultant Training Fees – What does it cost?
- Franchise Consultant Opportunity with IFPG
- How Much Can I Make as a Franchise Consultant?
- IFPG Franchise Consultant Events
- Steps to Becoming a Franchise Consultant
Become a Top Franchise Consultant
We want you to succeed and become a Top Producer! Included in the IFPG Franchise Consultant Training Program is 90 days of mentorship designed to help guide you through the start of your new career.
Your mentor is an expert in the franchise consulting industry and will play a crucial role in the first few months of your business. Having a mentor group will allow you to share new ideas with other new consultants as well as receiving expert guidance from your mentor.
In the IFPG Top Producer Program you’ll be placed into a small group of no more than 10 people. Your mentorship sessions are twice per month but if you have questions between sessions, email and phone support is available from the IFPG Team.
What You Will Learn
In the IFPG Top Producer Program you will learn:
- How to handle your initial call with a lead
- Qualifying your client
- Setting your client up to move through validation
- Keeping your client moving
- Helping your client deal with fear producing situations
- Working with Franchisors
- Knowing how to help your client see that they’re ready to succeed and getting them across the finish line
In addition, you’ll also have a chance to bring real life, real time situations from your business to the group for discussion and strategy. This learning and growing experience can take your Franchise Broker business to a level and get you on your way to become a Top Producer!