Are you ready to start a lucrative career as a Franchise Consultant? Learn more about our Certified Franchise Consultant Training program. Start your own business at the lowest price in the industry today. Click here to learn more.
- What is a Franchise Consultant?
- Difference Between Franchise Consultant and Franchise Broker
- Franchise Consultant Job Description
- Franchise Consultant Training Fees - What does it cost?
- Franchise Consultant Opportunity with IFPG
- How Much Can I Make as a Franchise Consultant?
- IFPG Franchise Consultant Events
- Steps to Becoming a Franchise Consultant
The IFPG has created a CRM designed specifically for Franchise Sales. Focus on the Franchise sales process and ease of use makes our CRM the only choice for Franchise Brokers. This essential tool for your Franchise Consultant business, is INCLUDED free for one year in our IFPG Franchise Consultant Training Package. Since the Franchise Sales CRM is an IFPG owned company, you will not have to go to a third party for support.
Most CRM's out there today are geared toward other businesses where most of the customer relationship takes place after the sale. Our CRM changes all of that. IFPG has spent endless hours identifying exactly what Franchise Consultants need to efficiently and effectively increase their contact ratio then track their leads from the initial discussions to the closed deal.
All leads will receive fully customizable automatic email follow ups. Increase your contact ratio using our email automation (AKA drip campaign.)
Automatic Calendar Scheduler
Ensures prompt follow up calls making sure all leads get the attention they deserve.
The IFPG 8 Step Sales Process
Keep your clients on track with our 8 step sales process. This will help you as you guide your client to the closed deal!
Analytics Built for Franchise Sales
We know your business! Compare which lead providers and marketing efforts give you the highest return on your investment.
- Sales Process- Easily Identify the percentage of you leads in each part of the sales process
- Lead Comparison- See where your deals are coming from
- Leads ROI- Find out where you are getting your biggest return on investment
- Contact Ratio- Easily track how many leads you are making contact with across your lead sources
CRM Calendar Integration
Sync your CRM calendar with Apple, Google and Outlook calendars.