Are you ready to start a lucrative career as a Franchise Consultant? Learn more about our Certified Franchise Consultant Training program. Start your own business at the lowest price in the industry today. Click here to learn more.
- What is a Franchise Consultant?
- Difference Between Franchise Consultant and Franchise Broker
- Franchise Consultant Job Description
- Franchise Consultant Training Fees - What does it cost?
- Franchise Consultant Opportunity with IFPG
- How Much Can I Make as a Franchise Consultant?
- IFPG Franchise Consultant Events
- Steps to Becoming a Franchise Consultant
Definition of a Franchise Consultant
Franchise Consultants assist people that are researching becoming franchise owners with the franchise selection, evaluation and buying process as well as helping them access the capital to own and operate that franchise.
Franchise Consultants (also known as Franchise Brokers) are Similar to Real Estate Brokers
The best way to explain in depth what a Franchise Consultant does, is to compare the job to that of a buyer’s real estate agent.
A real estate agent is a person who acts as an intermediary between his client (the buyer) and a person selling their home. After determining what clients are looking for and what they can afford, the agent will schedule appointments to tour homes that match the needs of their client. The agent is also able to explain what the buyer can expect throughout the process. Their most important job is to help buyers decide which home is right for them by explaining the pros and cons of the various options available to them. This is the exact thing a Franchise Consultant does however, their clients are buying Franchises, not homes.
Franchise Consultants are Paid Commissions to Sell Franchises
A Franchise Consultant acts as intermediary between his/her client (potential Franchisee) and the Franchise. Just as a real estate agent, the Franchise Consultant’s job is to determine what the clients’ needs are and direct them to opportunities that best match their interests and resources. Just as their are multiple homes on the market to choose from, there are hundreds of opportunities and some I am sure they have never even considered. In the end, The Franchise Consultant most important job is to help their client decide which business is best for them by explaining the pros and cons of the various options available to them.
Who Makes the Ideal Franchise Consultant
Franchise Consultants come from all types of backgrounds and industries. Whether you want to start part-time with the goal of it becoming your full-time job, or you want to jump right in with both feet, ask yourself:
- Want the freedom of being your own boss?
- Have good communication skills?
- Want to help people achieve their dreams?
- Have a business background or business experience?
- Want to meet new people?
- Like the idea of attending fun industry events?
- Have a desire to be a part of the billion dollar franchise industry?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions make sure to fill out the form and learn how to start your new career today!