- Sustainability: Bishops is in its 17th year of business and the
16 locations listed in the Item 19 have been very consistent.
- Semi-Absentee: As an Executive Model, you can effectively hire
someone to Manage the Shop and spend your time developing your
- Proven Business Model: The business model has been proven and
fine tuned over the last 15 years
- Demand: People want something different, the don't want average
or vanilla, they want an experience like none other, something cool
and edgy but reasonably priced...Bishops fills the void.
- Multiple sources of revenue: color, products, haircuts,
grooming services, shaves, gift cards
- Employer of Choice: We're sought out by highest quality
stylists that want to work in a cool creative environment that
helps them to market themselves and build their clientele
- Edgy Cool store design: Local artists paint murals and create
local neighborhood feel.
- Multiple financing options: Equipment lease, SBA, etc.
- Top of the line Product lines: Swartzkopf, Osis, Joe grooming
- Support: Support with all aspects of Real Estate and Buildout
for the franchisee. Once the construction is complete, Corporate
manages all aspects of marketing for the franchisee.
- Quick ramp up: BE typically with-in 1 ‐ 3 months
The Bishops Management Team has over 40 years of experience has
created the Bishops Blueprint ‐ Bishops provides
haircutting, coloring and barbering services to customers at
competitive pricing in a unique environment that blends creative
design and music, cutting edge style with the highest level of
customer service in a consistent, clean and friendly environment
- Competitive advantage of the product/service
- Bishops delivers an Exceptional Consistent Services
- Bishops is NOT Vanilla, Bishops has a cool edgy vibe and is not
just a transaction, it's an Experience
- Bishops services Men AND Women, and Children while the value
clip joints and barbershops service mostly men
- Additional Services ‐ Cuts, Color, Grooming, Shaves,
It's not too hard to find a salon: Supercuts, Fantastic Sam's or
Great Clips, if you are on a budget but want something cool, edgy,
not vanilla and relevant...you're in a void. A woman's salon is
expensive and inconsistent. All of which reinforces the rationale
behind Bishops. People want something different, and want to work
with stylists that know the cutting edge trends.