Financial Assistance Provided: No
Site Selection Assistance: No
Lease Negotiation Assistance: No
Recruiting Assistance: Yes
Cooperative Advertising: No
Training consists of a 2-day meeting. The first half of the first
day is at our home office going over our 100+ page operations
manual. Everything from starting their business, growing their
business and being efficient in their business. Of course, training
in marketing strategies, sales, sales pitch, technology, parts and
new grills, etc. The second half of the first day and the second
day, we go out into the field with our operations manager and we
train them on the technical side of the business. We will take
apart 3 grills, show them the configurations and how we go about
repairing the individual parts inside the grills. We will also go
over the entire cleaning process. We will give the new franchisees
an opportunity to see the cleaning process, take part in the
cleaning process, then teach the cleaning process.
- Business coaching where we meet once a month to go over a goal
planning exercise, then review monthly numbers and discuss what is
needed to stay on course to reaching those goals.
- Management of relationships with parts distributors and grill
- Proprietary CRM that handles customer info, scheduling,
- Operations manager to help all franchisees and techs with
issues they face in the field.
- Yearly franchise conference in January where the franchisees
all come together to create plans for the upcoming year and share
ideas that are working and not working in their individual
- Regular virtual meetings with all franchisees.
Marketing Strategies Due to the fact that there are very few
competitors, we need to do more advertising than marketing. We use
a 3-pronged attack to get people to know our service even
- We strive to be in mailboxes year-round using home improvement
magazines, targeted direct mail postcards, etc.
- We use digital marketing including SEO, search engine
marketing, and social media marketing to attract customers.
- Network with other professionals, service professionals,
management companies, etc.
Our proprietary CRM sends out automated reminder emails to previous
customers to get repeat business.