Franchise Website Text: Modern Day Style, Old School Feel
A REAL BARBER WITH REAL PASSION. Justin, founder of Justin's
Barbershop ® starting cutting hair in his parent's garage at age
13. Today, Justin's Barbershop ® offers traditional barbering
services including regular haircuts, straight-razor shaves with hot
towel service, line art styles, shampoos and coloring for men,
women and children haircuts cuts and more. All offered in an
upscale, family-friendly and contemporary environment. Justin's
Barbershop ® attracts a diverse set of clientele with ages ranging
from toddlers to senior citizens and from all walks of life.
Hip Modern Culture Rooted in Traditional Family Values
Justin, founder of Justin's Barbershop ® starting cutting hair in
his parent's garage at age 13 after a friend complained about
getting a lousy haircut. He took a chance and found that he had a
knack for cutting hair, which quickly developed into a passion for
learning the craft. With a dream of owning his barber shop, Justin
opened his first Justin's Barbershop ® in 2005.
GREAT THINGS MULTIPLY….
Soon thereafter, Justin partnered with his brother Tim, co-founder
of Justin's Barbershop ® to expand the Brand. The brothers opened
their 2nd location in 2007 and opened 3 more Justin's Barbershop ®
locations since 2011.
With 5 successful locations the Justin's Barbershop ® Brand is
expanding even further while keeping a strong commitment in
producing top quality haircuts and customer service at a
Rapidly Growing, Recession Proof Industry
• People will always need haircuts.
• The US hair care services industry includes about 86,000
establishments (82,000 beauty salons; 4,000 barber shops).
• Men's Grooming is Booming. $46 Billion Annual Industry Sales.
• The Ancient Art of Barbering Continues to Grow in Modern Times.
For 2016, the global hair care market is expected to be worth $83.1
• Membership Program offering savings at a competitive and
affordably developed price point.
• Go Green with our specially developed paperless technology.
• Book Appointments better with more choices for clients. Offering
New Tech Savvy Features like our Web and Mobile App scheduling
systems and our traditional "walk in" at any time commitment.
• Reward clients and keep them coming back with the Justin's Points
• Extensive tested and proven barber/receptionist/manager/business
• No Barber experience required.
• Financial benefits of a residual income model in fast-growing,
recession proof industry.
• Innovative training program designed specifically for you and
your staff to stay on top of industry trends and standards.
• Flexibility to set your own schedule. It's your choice! Our
business and operations model allows for the freedom to monitor
your business remotely.
• Single, Multi-unit, Conversions and turn-key options