WHY SHOW SALON STUDIOS TO YOUR CLIENTS!
While many industries have declined or disappeared over the last
few years, the beauty industry continues to grow and has become a
$60 billion industry with over 1,229,000 Beauty Professionals!
Beauty industry professionals are joining the "salon studios
revolution" because they are looking for more control and
understand the benefits of owning your own business.
Since 2001, our proven model makes it simple, you become a landlord
- renting studios to entrepreneurial beauty professionals that want
to own their own business without all of the up-front costs and
limitations of working for someone else. This provides a great
semi-absentee life-style business model where you are the landlord
and curator of your beauty mall community.
KEY BENEFITS OF OWNING A SALON STUDIOS
- Strong Unit Economics: VALIDATION, VALIDATION, VALIDATION
- Recession Resilient Industry
- Average Occupancy Rates at 90% or higher,
- Recurring Weekly and Predictable Revenue Stream
- HIGH $ Average Per Ticket
- E-cash business, No accounts receivables, No inventory
- Simple Operation / Executive Model / Great Lifestyle
Easy to run and manage- a true semi-absentee lifestyle business
model. Few to no employees - traditional salons or spas require
substantial labor and licensing, while Salon Studios requires only
1 or 2 Beauty Mall Concierges. Our "manage-the-manager" business
model allows franchise owners to make money and work on the
business vs in the business
Dedicated Franchisee Training and Support
Through our first-hand knowledge and experience of owning
and operating our own Salon Studios Beauty Malls we understand
every aspect of the business, we are here to help you every step of
the way - from the launch of your business through the lifetime of
your business we will provide:
- Comprehensive training at our Headquarters and at your
- Real Estate Site Selection Assistance
- Cost Efficient Design and Construction Assistance
- Grand Opening, Marketing, PR and Sales Support
- Proven Operations Tools, Systems and Processes
- On-going educational training and support
- Lower Fees compared to similar concepts
Franchisees' success is our priority, we leverage economy of scale
for furniture, fixtures and equipment to help our franchisees and
their salon artists get set up for success. We do not require you
to purchase Furniture, Fixtures, Equipment and Products from us.
Our goal is to help franchisees by leveraging our established
vendor networks, not create another profit center for us.
Scalable Business Model- Over 50 Locations Identified in Top-Tier
Markets Ready for Development!
Manage the Manager
MINIMUM FINANCIAL QUALIFICATIONS
Total Investment for a single unit: $274,700-$786,000 includes
Franchise Fee and Working Capital.
Min. of $200,000 Liquid Capital
Min. Net Worth of $500,000
Min. credit-score- 680
Initial Franchise Fee: $40,000
Royalty: Flat weekly fee $125-$225
Please contact me directly or visit us at www.salonstudiosfranchise.com I look forward to
speaking with you.