5 Top Ways TKS supports Business Owners:
1. Educator Established and Proven Content: When you start a TKS
Business, you get a nationally standardized curriculum that was
created by veteran classroom educators in 2007 and since has been
honed and proven year after year and in location after
2. Packaged Lessons: Every lesson for every age group throughout
every single week of the school year and summer has been packaged
and can be digitally accessed by TKS owners.
3. Business Training: When you are starting out, TKS will take
you from A to Z to make sure you are equipped and ready. We cover
everything from sales to customer service and from classroom
management to training of your own future staff.
4. Chess Training: We don't assume you even know how to name the
pieces when you start. If you want to help kids and you have the
qualifications listed later on this webpage, we will teach you the
chess you'll need to get started during our onboarding process.
5. Consultation and Ongoing Support: Helping you succeed at
having a thriving business is TKS's #2 priority, only after the
wellbeing of the kids themselves. TKS is quick to respond and
always willing to go the extra mile.