By becoming a franchisee of the Mobility City mobile service
program you will be performing a needed and heartfelt service which
presently is not being addressed by any other company in the
mobility and healthcare service field. By 2020 America's baby
boomers will start to hit a long trend of growth into seniors.
It is important to realize that many users of mobility equipment
cannot service their own equipment because of their disability
and/or age. This is where you will fill a valuable void.
There are millions of people, both adults and children, relying on
mobility equipment as an extension of their legs, heart and lungs.
So people will be counting on us to keep them mobile so they can
maintain their quality of life and their independence. This is
where we will excel and make a positive contribution to our
The Mobility City Program is the only "one-of-a-kind" repair and
cleaning for wheelchairs, power chairs, mobility scooters, lift
chair , hospital beds and other mobility items. We have 30 years of
experience in the homecare equipment industry selling, repairing
and cleaning mobility equipment..
There are the multiple areas of revenue for you, as the franchisee,
- Service includes from changing batteries to tightening of
screws and bolts, etc.
- Repairs for wheelchairs, power chairs, mobility scooters, and
other mobility items. The services are rendered at the home or in a
facility for owner convenience.
- Sales of new products and replacement parts for wheelchairs,
power chairs, mobility scooters, and other mobility items
- Cleaning Program for wheelchairs, power chairs, mobility
scooters, and other mobility items.
- Web and Mobile sales that are generated in your territory
- Steam-n-Clean programs for large groups of users of
wheelchairs, power chairs, mobility scooters, and other mobility
items at group's facility.
- Shop at home for wheelchairs, power chairs, mobility scooters,
other mobility items, bathroom safety and bedroom safety
- Consignment Program inventory gently used equipment for people
that want to upgrade or sell off extra equipment
- Installation of Grab bars, Portable ramps, Bathroom items,
Stair lifts, etc.
- Rentals of wheelchairs, power chairs, mobility scooters, and
other mobility items
- Rent to Own program for wheelchairs, power chairs, mobility
scooters, and other mobility items for customers with fixed
There are many groups of people who use mobility equipment. We will
give you leads and suggestions for these groups.
- Wounded Warriors
- DAV ‐Disabled American Veterans
- Healthcare facilities
- Senior living facilities
- Adult homes
- Groups and Associations: Alzheimer's, ALS, Arthritis, MS,
- Sports Events
- Supermarkets/Mass retailers
- Community events