Financial Assistance Provided: No
Site Selection Assistance: No
Lease Negotiation Assistance: No
Recruiting Assistance: Yes
Co-Operative Advertising: No
New franchisees receive a one-week training program at our home
office which includes, but not limited to:
- Extensive classroom training covering:
- Mosquito Shield History
- Customer Service
- Mosquito & Tick Biology
- Technician Protocol
- Products and Mix Rates
- Extensive Field Training covering:
- Vehicle Overview
- Spray Tank System Training
- Spray Equipment Overview
- On-site Property Walkaround
- Hands-on Spraying
In addition, Franchisees receive ongoing web training covering
Software, Merchant Processing, Optimized Vehicle Routing and More.
Finally, all new Franchisees receive an in person follow up
training at their location once they are up and running.
Existing Zees have multiple on-going training resources including
but not limited to:
- Both written and video tutorials covering every single aspect
of operating their business.
- Annual Regional Technician Training at select locations across
- A bi-weekly live dial-in call every Tuesday at noon for Zees to
have a direct line with our VP of Operations, along with
representation from all other departments for added support.
- A dedicated bi-weekly call just for locations that are less
than three years old.
- A five-member Franchise Advisory Council (FAC) with each member
representing a team of Zees. The FAC along with two corporate
members, meet in person twice a year. The FAC also host regular
calls with their teams and represent the voice of the
- A system wide intranet with all the necessary resources and
live communication streams to get real time answers as it relates
to running a successful business.
- A National Sales Center that handles all inbound sales leads as
well as internet forms to make sales for Zees allowing them to
focus on running their business. The Sales Center also conducts
outbound calling campaigns to upsell additional services and
generate more revenue.
- Mosquito Shield kicks off each new year in January with an
Annual Franchise Owners Meeting at a select destination
Mosquito Shield is a mosquito control company that started
franchising, not a franchise company that got into mosquito
control. This is an important distinction. The difference is over
19 years of real-world experience derived from servicing tens of
thousands of homes, and has resulted in an industry-unique approach
that delivers unparalleled results and unmatched customer
- Proprietary products and equipment
- Higher revenue per customer
- Higher profit margins
- Industry leading customer retention rates
- Largest protected territories within mosquito control
- Lowest royalties (7% vs 10%) within mosquito control
- Lowest brand fund fee within mosquito control
Top 5 Selling Points
1. Home based start-up with low cost investment and high profit
2. Home service in high demand with few competitors.
3. The original mosquito and tick control company.
4. Proprietary products and equipment.
5. National Sales Center handling all your inbound sales leads as
well as outbound marketing calls. This allows you to focus on
growing your business and taking care of your customers.