Financial Assistance Provided: No
Site Selection Assistance: Yes
Lease Negotiation Assistance: Yes
Recruiting Assistance: Training provided for Franchisee to recruit
each specific employee.
Co-Operative Advertising: TBD
Training: We provide the following
information and support to our Franchisees.
- Help finding a location and negotiating the lease
- Complete store design, development, and construction support
- Full integration with our customized online booking and POS
- Cost-savings through utilization of our centralized Guest
- Comprehensive operations manual
- Centralized Squeeze 'media profile' wired to each location
- Marketing support and guidance including social media, public
relations, digital marketing, and promotional materials
- Comprehensive training in our Los Angeles flagship
- Pre-opening training at the newly constructed shop
Training is broken out to support the hiring process and provide
time appropriate information. All of the training is virtual via an
online learning management system until the Shop Manager and
Operating Partner/Franchisee attend two days of training in Studio
- 120 days prior: Focus on recruiting and hiring the Shop
Manager. Franchisee attends.
- 60 days prior: Focus on recruiting and hiring team, culture,
policies, procedures. Franchisee and Shop Manager attend.
- 21 days prior: Focus on daily shop operations and local
marketing. Franchisee and Shop Manager attend two days of training
in Studio City, CA.
- 7 days prior: Set up shop, open/close procedures, train the
trainer, and roleplay. Franchisee, Shop Manager, Maitre D's, and
Lead Therapist attend. Location is the Franchisee's shop.
- 5-6 days prior: Policies/procedures, Squeeze flow training,
how-tos, and roleplaying. All the shop team attends at Franchisee's
- 2-3 days prior: Friends and family soft opening.
Other Info: We are partnered with both Sabre & RPM Group for the
franchise real estate and construction process, so our Operating
Partners can focus on business operations and training and be ready
to open their doors and start earning revenue right out of the
gate. Sabre provides expert support in the site-search and lease
negotiation process to find the perfect location which fulfills
these requirements: 2,000- 2,500 square feet with 8-10 massage
Once the site is secured, RPM leads the Franchisee through the
entire process, from Due Diligence to Pre-Construction,
Construction, and Post-Construction.
Franchisees receive a protected territory. Core guidelines on
demographics are defined by:
- 10,000 households
- $75k and up household income
- 75,000 total trade area population minimum
ITEM 19 information:
FDD includes the initial eleven months detailed P & L broken out by
month, of the Studio City, CA corporate location. Key
Initial eleven months:
- Gross revenue: $1,548,092
- Member revenue: $697,122
- Service hours: 17,734
- Members: 963
Focused financials on the last three months of the
eleven month period:
- Gross revenue: $548,920
- Member revenue: $293,882
- Net revenue/profit: $99,112
- Net revenue/profit %: 18.06%